Wednesday, December 29, 2010

CFNM Strap-on Videos

As I've written before, I'm not into dominance with my pegging, but there's a mild form of dominance that some of you might find interesting. It's called clothed-female-nude-male (CFNM). I guess the idea is that the man has to degrade himself by getting naked, but the woman doesn't. I wouldn't have thought that it would go with pegging, but here's some videos that combine the two. They all feature a brunette woman wearing a jockey outfit and a strap-on dildo and a man wearing not so much.

4 comments:

  1. love the blog, xx,
    are you based in usa? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sparky. Yes, I am in the USA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a shame, wish you were UK, do you ever plan to visit xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Someday, Sparks, but The Boyfriend doesn't want me pegging anyone but him.

    ReplyDelete