Friday, December 10, 2010

Bigger and Better

The Boyfriend and I have some extra time over the holidays. Recently, we made our way to bed, stripped, and started fooling around.

"Hey, Babe," I said, feeling frisky, "how would you like it if I pegged you tonight?"

The big grin on his face told me everything I needed to know. He got on all fours. I donned my rig and started lubing his anus. I penetrated his ass and began thrusting. He really seemed to be enjoying it -- and I was getting off because he was getting off -- but after a while, he signaled me to stop.

"What is it? Am I hurting you?" I asked.

"No, no, Sweetie," he said, suddenly sounding a bit shy. "I just, um, wonder if you could use something bigger on me."

"Certainly," I chirped. I pulled out of him and slid the harness off. I reached into my toy drawer and pulled out a dildo that we normally use for pussy play. It's too big to fit into the space in the harness.

I applied some lube to the new, bigger dildo -- not too much, because there was already some lube in his ass and I didn't want things to get too slippery and loose. I positioned myself by his side, so I could push the dildo into his ass, but also get a look at his face as I did so. He closed his eyes and groaned. Clearly, the bigger dildo was making an impression on him.

His penis was rock-hard by now. With my free hand, I reached forward and began stroking it, while continuing to slide the dildo in and out of his ass.

He was lost to the world now. The whole of his experience was concentrated on the sensations I was giving him. I had him in my hands. It's quite a turn-on to have that much responsibility for your lover's pleasure.

"Slower, slower please!" he urged.

I immediately stopped pushing into him. "Am I hurting you, Babe?"

"No, not there! The dildo feels great inside, keep giving it to me. I want you to stop rubbing my cock so fast."

I slowed down. "Is that OK?"

"Slower."

My hand was fluttering along his erect penis with barely a feather-light touch, but I kept up the pressure on his ass.

It didn't take much of this -- gentle stroking at the front and firm plunges into his rear -- before he shot a river of come over my hand and onto the bed.

I gave him some time to recover before I said, "I want you to lick my pussy until I tell you to stop."

Which wasn't for a good long time.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, you are so wonderful! Yummy story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lady, glad you liked it. I'm enjoying your site, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a great session. Sounds like you both a great relationship for him to feel comfortable enough to request the larger dildo.
    I have a question does he ever spontaneously curse during pegging (such as give it to me more etc.) I find myself, who is very during quiet during standard sex, suddenly saying rather outrageous stuff (give it too me harder with expletives).
    Just curious if its just me.
    Thx for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Razor.

    Yeah, we do have a good relationship. He doesn't curse *me*, of course. (He'd better not curse me if ever wants to get pegged again! Ha!) He sometimes feels inspired to use a certain four-letter word for intercourse if that's what you mean.

    Yours,
    Vickie P.

    ReplyDelete