Wednesday, April 8, 2015
From time to time, I will add new terms to Vickie's Vocabulary.
Sunday, April 5, 2015
My friends say I can curse like a sailor, but this isn't about four-letter words (mostly). It's about the terms for sexual organs and acts that I use for posts here on my blog, for my favorites on Xvideos, and for my links on Diigo.
- Adorable, beautiful, cute, gorgeous, hot, lovely, pretty, sweet
- These words, which used to be applied almost exclusively to women, are now frequently used by women to apply to men's faces, bodies, and body parts. I think it reflects a changing power dynamic. Women look at, admire, and lust after male beauty and are not ashamed to admit it.
- Anal sex
- The insertion of a penis or a strap-on dildo into one's partner's anus for purposes of sexual pleasure; anal intercourse. (Yes, I know this violates my rule about using the word Sex for more than just intercourse.) See also Assplay, Pegging, Men fucking.
- Licking of the anus. Syn.: Rimming.
- Sexual activity involving the buttocks or anus other than anal intercourse. See also Anal sex.
- A man's testicles. They're called "balls" because they're fun to play with. Find some balls and play with them today.
- See Lover.
- Clothed female, nude male. It's indicative of a woman's power in the encounter that she gets to keep her clothes on while the man must strip nude. Often part of femdom and male stripper scenes.
- Blog: My post on amateur CFNM videos featuring male strippers
- XVideos: My CFNM women (not in male stripper scenes) gallery
- XVideos: My Male strippers gallery
- Diigo: My CFNM links
- Diigo: My Male strippers links
- See Penis.
- Come, to
- verb To have an orgasm (male or female). Combining form: come inside
- Often used for a man's deposit of cum in a woman's pussy or anus. I use it to mean the act of a man eating a deposit of cum from a woman's pussy or anus. Often the one eating is a cuckold, the pussy belongs to his wife, and the cum came from her lover.
- Diigo: My Creampie links
- See Transvestite
- noun A husband whose wife is having sex with others. In modern fetish usage, the wife is usually conducting her extracurricular affairs with her husband's knowledge and consent. If everyone's agreeable, she may see her lover in her husband's presence and even with his participation. There may or may not be an element of humiliation in his status. See also Hotwife.
- Cuckold, to
- verb To make a man a cuckold. Example: Vickie cuckolded her husband Sam when she spent the night with her lover Lex.
- noun The ejaculatory fluid that normally accompanies the male orgasm. Combining terms: cum eating, cumswap, cumplay. See also Creampie
- See Penis.
- An artificial penis used for sexual pleasure. See also Vibrator.
- Any form of female dominance over men. May include cuckolding, humiliation, CFNM, orgasm denial/ruined orgasm, forced bisexuality, pegging, or sadomasochism.
- Forced Bisexuality
- When an ordinarily heterosexual man is forced by a woman to engage in homoerotic acts with another man. Sometimes part of cuckold or MMF scenes.
- The practice of men rubbing their penises together. This is hot. You should do it if you're a man and you get a chance. You should also invite a straight woman to watch.
- A man who rubs himself on others against their will. This is gross (and often illegal); don't do it.
- See Screwing, Anal sex, Men fucking.
- A wife whose husband encourages her to have sex with others. The hotwife does not humiliate her husband, and he does not feel humiliated by her acts. See also Cuckold.
- Interracial sex; sex between partners of different races, usually black men and white women. (One of these days, I'll have to write a blog post about why that is.)
- Diigo: My IR links
- Jacking off
- Male masturbation.
- Jilling off
- Female masturbation.
- Technically, anyone who is a sex partner of another. Frequently used to mean the sex partner of a married person other than his or her spouse. In the cuckold world, the wife's lover is often called a "bull."
- Male chastity device
- A mechanical device that prevents a man from having an orgasm or even getting an erection. His femdom partner will normally take custody of the key.
- Diigo: My Male chastity device links
- Male prostitutes
- Men who provide sexual services in exchange for money. Women as well as men avail themselves of these services.
- Male strippers
- See CFNM
- See Ruined orgasm
- Men fucking
- Male-male anal intercourse. Men seem rougher with each other and so merit the term, I think.
- A one-man-two-woman threesome. Usually there is sexual contact between the two women.
- A two-men-one-woman threesome in which the men do not have sexual contact with each other. (Notice the "M"s don't touch each other.)
- Blog: My MFM posts
- XVideos: My MFM threesomes and moresomes (1 woman, multiple men) gallery
- Diigo: My MFM links
- An older woman -- at least by porn standards -- who is still considered sexually desirable. (Origin: "Mother I'd like to fuck.")
- See Prostate massage / Milking
- A two-men-one-woman threesome in which the men have sexual contact with each other (i.e., the men are or act bisexual). (Notice the "M"s touch each other.)
- MMMF, MMMMF, etc.
- A woman with three or more men. Usually the woman is the center of attention (i.e., there's no homoerotic stuff), but there are too many "M"s and not enough "F"s to indicate that in the abbreviation.
- Orgasm denial
- When a man's partner -- usually a dominant woman -- denies him the right to have an orgasm. Note that he may still be allowed to release semen, but not to have a fully satisfying orgasm. See also Male chastity device, Prostate massage / milking, Ruined orgasm.
- Non-penetratrive sexual practices in which the man does not get to put his penis in a vagina, anus, or mouth. It's kept out of those orifices. See also Vulva
- The act of a woman using a strap-on dildo to have anal intercourse with a man.
- The most prominent male genital organ. It's a cute name for a cute organ, whether erect or flaccid. Alternate names sound too brutal to me. Combining term: penis-vulva rubbing
- Prostate massage / milking
- A man's lover fingers his prostate through his anus. If there is little or no penile stimulation, the result is that the man emits semen, but does not have an orgasm.
- Pubic hair
- Hair that grows around the genitalia of mature adults. I like to see women in porn who look like women.
- The female genitalia, including vagina, vulva, labia, and clitoris. The anatomical terms seem too clinical and specific most of the time. And I won't even entertain the c-word. Treat your pussy well and she'll treat you well.
- See Anilingus
- Ruined orgasm
- A man's lover provides penile stimulation -- if she is a dominant woman, she is sometimes called a masturbatrix -- but only up to a point. Just before he would experience a full orgasm, she lets go. He emits semen and feels some pleasure, but less than he would during a fully satisfying orgasm.
- Male-female vaginal intercourse. It seems like a more gentle, loving word than any of the alternatives. See also Anal sex, Men fucking.
- The entire gamut of intimate human contact. It can involve genitalia, anuses, mouths, hands, and other organs. It is not limited to intercourse.
- Sloppy seconds
- A second man screws a woman immediately after another man has screwed her. Often refers to a cuckold husband taking his turn screwing his wife after her lover got to have her first.
- Diigo: My Sloppy seconds links
- Small breasts
- A- or B-cup sized breasts. As a woman with a slim body type, I like to see actresses with small boobs get the cute guy sometimes. Some of my favorite small-breasted actresses went on to get boob jobs during their careers, but I especially admire India Summer for keeping her figure in more ways than one.
- Diigo: My Small breasts links
- Strap-on sex
- One partner uses a strap-on dildo to screw the other in ways she or he couldn't do with their natural equipment. It can be a woman screwing a man in the ass (this is known as Pegging), a woman screwing another woman, or a man screwing a woman, in order to double penetrate her with his penis and the dildo. (I've never heard of male-male strap-on sex, but maybe it happens.)
- One who wears clothing traditionally worn by the other gender, most often a man wearing women's clothes. Syn.: Crossdresser
- The act of one woman rubbing her genitalia on another woman's body, often her genitalia as well.
- A buzzing toy used for sexual pleasure. It may or may not be penis-shaped. See also Dildo.
- The external parts of a woman's genitalia, mainly the labia and the clitoris. Combining term: Penis-vulva rubbing. See also Pussy.
- Women who like to watch
- A straight woman who enjoys viewing men getting it on. (I'm not proud of the tag I use for this on Diigo. My only excuse is that the site limits the total number of characters users can have in tags for a link.)
- Pleasingly plump. Although I have a slim body type, some of my favorite MILFs have curvy breasts, bellies, and butts. (Origin: "juicy," Yiddish and German)
- Diigo: My Zaftig links
Sunday, March 8, 2015
I'll bet you didn't really think my previous post on the subject of, ahem, size was really the "final word." Yeah, no, not so much. We can never have too much news about our friend the penis.
Good news for those who think they are small
A major new study was conducted to find out How big is the average penis? Turns out ...
the average flaccid, pendulous penis is 9.16 cm (3.61 inches) in length; the average erect penis is 13.12 cm (5.16 inches) long. The corresponding girth measurements are 9.31 cm (3.66 inches) for a flaccid penis and 11.66 cm (4.59 inches) for an erect one.
There's even a nice graph so you can see where your penis measures up. (I can't help notice that there are a small percentage of men who are quite a big bit bigger. Hmmm ...)
As you can imagine, the story got a good bit of attention. So is this the last word, and all men know where they stand, so to speak? No, probably not. Men are too insecure about penis size to ever stop worrying about it.
Bad news for those who think they are big
Another study found that The Larger Your Penis, The More Likely Your Wife Will Cheat Says New Study. Make of that what you will.
Tuesday, September 2, 2014
I'm in lust.
With a statue.
I happened to be visiting Our Nation's Capital and touring our nation's art museum when I happened upon this statue. It's so gorgeously androgynous that I wasn't sure at first if it was a woman with very small breasts and a figleaf in her crotch or a thin man with a figleaf in his crotch. It turned out to be the latter.
His name is Apollino ("little Apollo" -- I knew he was divine) and he's apparently a copy of one in the Villa Medici made by Francesco Righetti in the late 18th, early 19th century.
All I know is that I wanted to jump the bones of this adorable young man the minute I saw him.
Noted heterosexual poet Percy Bysshe Shelley knew what I mean. Writing about the original statue in Italy (I think), he wrote:
It is difficult to conceive anything more delicately beautiful than the Ganymede; but the spirit-like lightness, the softness, the flowing perfection of [the Apollino's] forms, surpass it. The countenance, though exquisitely lovely and gentle, is not divine. There is a womanish vivacity of winning yet passive happiness, and yet a boyish inexperience exceedingly delightful. Through the limbs there seems to flow a spirit of life which gives them lightness. Nothing can be more perfectly lovely than the legs, and the union of the feet with the ankles, and the fading away of the lines of the feet to the delicate extremities. It is like a spirit even in dreams. The neck is long yet full, and sustains the head with its profuse and knotted hair as if it needed no sustaining.
Updated: I assumed Shelley was straight because he married two women, the second of whom was Mary Shelley, author of Frankenstein. Apparently he was bisexual.
Monday, September 1, 2014
Over on my post, Prostate Milking and Femdom, a commenter I'll call "Mr. Anonymous" had trouble believing any men like orgasm denial, prostate massage, or ruined orgasm. (I know he's a Mr. because he told me he had a penis.) Here's my response, which I think is worthy of being a separate post. If you're into any of these things, please post your thoughts in the comments.
I don't want to get into a pissing contest with one of my readers, Mr. Anonymous, but I still take issue with some of your statements. You're right about one thing: I don't have a penis, so I don't know what blue balls feel like. (I would think that having balls would be the main requirement, but I will defer to your experience here.) I have a back, though, so I know what whipping feels like. It hurts. I don't want it to happen to me. Yet there are people in this world who get off sexually on being whipped.
Pain can be a turn-on (for some people), especially when it's inflicted by a lover in an unequal power dynamic. And when it's the woman inflicting pain on the man, there's the whole dominant woman-submissive man role reversal that some people enjoy.
For all these reasons, some men like to be denied orgasms by their wives or girlfriends. (Note that I am not talking about going without a release of semen. That's known as "semen retention," and there are people who practice that for sexual, religious, or [misguided] health reasons. I have no trouble believing that's unhealthy for the prostate.)
What I'm talking about is when a man gets to release semen, but goes without a full orgasm for some period of time. One way to do this is through "prostate massage," or "milking." Prostate massage is where a man's lover fingers his prostate (through the, erm, back entrance). If there is little or no penile stimulation, the result is that the man emits semen, but does not have an orgasm.
A "ruined orgasm" is when a man's lover does provide penile stimulation -- if she is a dominant woman, she is sometimes called a masturbatrix -- but only up to a point. Just before he would experience a full orgasm, she lets go. Again, he emits semen and feels some pleasure, but less than he would during a fully satisfying orgasm. Believe it or not, there are some men who enjoy this. (Read the comment above, from June 3, 2012, in which the commenter claims to have 5-13 ruined orgasms in a session.)
There are a number of scenarios I can think of in which a man would want to have ruined orgasms:
- He wants something a little different.
- He wants to prolong sex with his partner. A man can have many ruined orgasms, but once he has a full one, he's done for a while.
- He likes pain/discomfort (masochism).
- He likes giving control of his orgasms to a dominant woman (masochism / submission).
- He likes being cuckolded -- yes, there are men who like this -- and not being allowed to have a full orgasm while his wife's lover does get to have full orgasms with her (masochism / submission / cuckold fetish).
Don't take my word for it, Mr. Anonymous. I urge you to Google the terms I've used above -- "prostate massage," "ruined orgasm," "mastubatrix." You will find forums where penis-possessing individuals are happily discussing these practices. Heck, you can even find videos in which penis-possessing individuals are willingly participating in these practices.
Just to get you started: take a look at Milovana.com . Much of the site is devoted to men discussing ruined orgasms and making "teases," in which a beautiful woman coaches the male viewer to have a ruined orgasm.
There are sexual practices that turn some people on and some people off. I hope the posts and comments on this blog show that.
Wednesday, July 30, 2014
Former Gov. Bob McDonnell of Virginia and his wife Maureen are accused of taking bribes from a businessman dealing in dietary supplements. The couple are now alleging that Maureen had a relationship with the businessman that "some people would consider inappropriate" and that he was her "favorite playmate" (which "implies there was more than one playmate," as MSNBC's Chuck Todd drolly notes).
Just wow. Is the governor trying to save his skin (and avoid decades in prison) by admitting that he is a cuckold and his wife is a slut? (Not that there's anything wrong with cuckoldry in my book, as long as it's consensual cuckoldry.) If he's telling the truth, that's kinda degrading. If he's lying, not only is he crooked, but he's willing to drag himself and his wife through the mud to get away with it.
There are some problems with this story. Many of the gifts and loans, such as the money for his real estate firm, the golf games, and the Ferrari ride, seem aimed at him rather than her. And whatever favors she did for the businessman, he seems to have done some, too.