Sunday, February 24, 2019

What I like about erotica author Kirsten McCurran

A friend on GoodReads asked me what I like about the erotica author Kirsten McCurran.

What do I like about Kirsten McCurran?

The sex is hot, but that's true of all the top-rank cuckold/hotwife writers.

She experiments with different writing strategies. The one I just read, Carol's Trinity, is told in the present tense, rather than the past. Stephanie's Hotwife Seduction has the bull introduce cuckolding to the married couple (rather than having it be the husband's or the wife's idea), and the story is told from all three points of view.

The Hot Dates series (first, second, third) had some development as wife and husband get deeper into the lifestyle. Again it's told from both points of view. I wasn't keen on the dangerous character element that so many authors feel the need to introduce.

I'm not black or a man, but I think she gets black men right. When she has a black bull, she describes him as a real man with real emotions, not just a sex toy for the married couple to play with. That's true in Stephanie's Hotwife Seduction, Gentrified, and The Coach's Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment