Tuesday, June 16, 2009

What sex toy should you get? I've got a hunch!

I've been trying out the new "decision-making tool," Hunch. You tell it what you want to decide, and if it has that topic, it asks you some questions and then gives you an answer.

I didn't see anything about sex toys, so naturally, I wrote one myself. Test it out: click on What sex toy should I get?. Answer the questions and see what it says. If you don't like the answer you get, you can edit it.

(I know there are sometimes it will give a wrong answer, even though I tried to have things come out right. If you can see how to fix these, go for it!)

Postscript (6/17): Looks as if my hard work to help people find the right sex toy has been deleted. Maybe it was too explicit for them. Just a hunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment