Monday, April 27, 2009

Strapped: Straight men who like it in the ass? Believe it.

When I picked up the last issue of Playgirl, I was pleasantly surprised to find this article:



Strapped: Straight men who like it in the ass? Believe it.



Writer, Charlotte Dale



It was about midnight, after a few Jameson and ginger ales, John*, 27, was expressing his desire to fuck me in the ass. It was our first date.



"How about I do the same to you?" I responded, imagining strapping on my average-sized silicone cock with attached vibe and shoving it inside of him.



He turned to me with pure incredulous delight. "Okay!"



Upon arriving at my apartment, we ripped each other's clothes off and immediately started getting it on. He was instantly hard. I strapped on my cock, threw him down on all fours and shoved my fingers inside of him. As soon as he was loose enough, I thrust my cock inside of him. It wasn't difficult, though from his moans I could tell it was his first time. I could also tell he loved every minute of it.



"It's not the power dynamic part that gets me hot, but the visceral pleasure of getting fucked by a woman," explained Dean, 30, of his desire to have me strap on a silicone cock and throw him over some furniture. Eventually, I did, watching him use my cock to please himself just as I had used so many others.



I had arrived at the idea of reversing roles hesitantly while seeing Jack, a man twelve years my senior whose subservience was not something that I relished. I liked to be submissive on occasion -- letting a man pound me for hours was more my speed -- though I also loved climbing on top and taking control. He tried desperately to bring out my dominant side, but I wasn't ready.



I stewed on the idea for months until I met a 28-year-old blonde named Ben. I brought the idea up, and he was willing to experiment, but hesitated at the idea of submitting to me. Every time the conversation turned to pegging -- a term coined by sex advice columnist Dan Savage -- he became flummoxed. Trust was the key.



One Saturday afternoon we took a field trip to Soho's Babeland and landed in front of a glass shelf lined with dildos. I kept quiet. I knew that for this to happen, he would have to feel like he was making the decision. Ben looked at the silicone phalluses solemnly, his eyes darting from size to size, finally landing on a flesh-toned cock of average length and girth. We found a harness with a vibrator for me and headed for the register.



Back at home, Ben was beginning to get cold feet. "Let's try it without the harness for now," he begged. I knew I wouldn't get to fuck him unless he was totally comfortable. I worked him up with my fingers, before lubing up the cock and slowly plunging it inside of him. After a few minutes, Ben's face crinkled and he squirmed a bit before declining to go on. He wasn't ready to submit, but I was aching for more.



Sometimes women are more squeamish about this act than men, like I had been at first.



"There is also a hesitation from women, because they think, 'Is this guy really gay?' " Jack had told me. "But I always say, the activity is gender neutral, attraction to a gender is the identity."



Since reversing gender roles in the bedroom, I feel quite liberated, and honestly, slightly more brutish. My innate urge to fuck has grown stronger, and I often catch myself checking out guys on the street with a whole new perspective: my appreciation for a man's ass has grown exponentially.



But while I carry this experience with a badge of honor, all the men I've encountered with my cock -- save for Jack -- carried some shame over our trysts. When I called John recently to ask him how he felt, belatedly, about our romps -- he declined to comment. "Everything that happened with us happened behind closed doors," he said. "And that's how it will stay."



* All names have been changed.


No comments:

Post a Comment