Sunday, May 2, 2010

Wahini and Slutboy

In the latest video clip I've watched, a woman (Wahini) is helping a man (Slutboy) weight-train at the gym. He admits he is interested in her body and she lets him lick her. Soon she is sitting on his face and sucking his cock.

Wahini gets up, puts on a strap-on, and starts lubing Slutboy's ass. Then she fucks him with the strap-on (for more than eight minutes). They finish with Wahini giving Slutboy a handjob from behind.

What I liked about this video: Wahini looks like a real woman. She has pubic hair and her body is not impossibly thin (though she is far from unatttractive). I also like the foreplay and explicit lubing (often not shown in strap-on videos, giving newcomers the wrong idea).

What I didn't like: The first time I watched this I had the sound turned down. Listening to the dialog later was not an improvement. Slutboy is a really bad actor, and at one point, the director has to tell him to ooh and ahh.

2 comments:

  1. Vickie,

    Thanks for the nice synopsis!

    I haven't run across www.thesextubesite.com yet. Nice little vid finder! For some reason the vid won't load on my shitty mac.

    Know anywhere else I can find it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked it, Johnny C. Don't know where else you can find it though. Do you have Flash installed on your Mac (even if Steve Jobs disapproves)?

    ReplyDelete